When the wedding day is around the corner, there are a lot of things that people tend to worry about. One such aspect is Indian wedding jewellery. A wedding is a very special occasion and everything needs to be perfect. The jewellery is one of the most important aspects as it can either make or break your overall wedding look. Everyone wishes to pull off an elegant yet mesmerizing look and hence they look for guidance from different fashion experts.
Various ways can be used by the brides to finalize a unique combination of jewellery for their wedding. It includes the following:
- Always believe in the fact that less always looks more and it adds a spark to the overall look. Avoid overdoing when it comes to Indian jewellery as it can break your overall look. It should not be the one taking away all the attention that you deserve on your special day. Blend the dress and the jewellery in such a way that it accentuates and enhances the look rather than making you look dull.
- The jewellery should be selected based on the fabric that is being used for your wedding dress. The fabric can help people determine whether they should consider getting themselves silver jewellery, gold jewellery, or platinum jewellery on their special day. The stones used in the jewellery should complement the embellishments used in your dress. The dress and the bridal look can stand out only if everything is blended perfectly. Make sure the wedding rings coordinate well with your bridal set.
- Moreover, the neckpiece should be finalized keeping in mind the neckline of your dress. A broad neckline looks elegant with a choker. It enhances and lifts the neckline to a significant extent. If the outfit has a neckline that is high and touches the neck then avoid wearing a necklace as earrings would look beautiful. One can always go for some flowers in the hair if the option of wearing a necklace is not available.
- Your wedding jewellery should not be colourful as it is not going to blend in with your dress in a perfect manner. If blingy and colourful jewellery is worn then there are chances you will stand out from the crowd.
- Invest in something that can be worn at a later stage rather than something that is going to look great only on your big day. Opt for classic designs as they are unique and they can easily blend in with any other outfit or look that you are planning to pull off at a later stage.
- Comfort should be your top priority. Avoid going for chunky and bulky jewellery as it can be very heavy and uncomfortable. Try out small necklaces in different sizes as it is going to keep you at ease. Or go for lightweight sets which you can find at Jewellery by Alirah. View the store for jewellery sets online.
Wedding jewellery is something you will cherish for the rest of your life. Go for a design that can be worn after a number of years are passed by.